May 26, 2020 - St. James Parish Case Count: 292; Deaths 24
St. James Parish curfew has been lifted as of Friday, May 15, 2020. St. James Parish Stay at Home Order has been lifted.
Governor’s New Order: Phase 1 of Resilient Louisiana
St. James Parish Testing Sites:
West Bank Reception Hall: Tuesday, May 19 through Friday, May 22 from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
St. James Parish Office Directory:
- St. James Parish Government - 225.562.2260
- St. James Parish Utilities - 225.562.2551
- St. James Parish Social Services - 225.562.2305
- St. James Parish Finance - 225.562.2294
- St. James Parish Operations/Permitting - 225.562.2444
- St. James Parish Emergency Operations - 225.562.2364
- St. James Parish Clerk of Court - 225.562.2270
- St. James Parish Assessor - 225.562.2211
- St. James Parish District Attorney - 225.562.2385
- St. James Parish Registrar - 225.562.2330
THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN POSTPONED or CANCELLED:
- All organized (public or private) events on Parish property (Recreational Parks) are prohibited
- College Student Summer Worker Program cancelled
- 5th District Summer Camp cancelled
- Parish Youth Baseball Season cancelled - All refunds will be processed on May 5. Call 225-562-2337 to make an appointment for your refund.
- DHR Satellite office, located on Lutcher Avenue at the old health unit, will now house social services. Call 225-562-2442 for an appointment.
- The St. James Parish Fitness Center is closed to the public
- St. James Parish Libraries are closed to the public
- Senior Centers are closed
- Transit services will be limited
- St. James Parish Welcome/Tourist Center is closed to the public
- St. James Parish Utility Offices are closed to the public. Please use over the phone, online, and on-site drop box as methods of payment.
DECLARATIONS & EXECUTIVE ORDERS:
RESOURCES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES & UNEMPLOYMENT:
If you’re a small business owner that files a tax return and has a current occupational license and are seeking assistance, please email questions us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few links for information regarding the Coronavirus and Preventative Measures:
Louisiana Department of Health: Case Report
Preventing the Spread
Keeping Your Family Safe
St. James Parish Hospital: CoronaVirus Information
LINKS TO INFORMATIVE PARISH/HOSPITAL VIDEOS:
PARISH PRESIDENT IN THE NEWS: